Welcome to the BRB-ArrayTools
Download and Information Site
What is BRB-ArrayTools?
BRB-ArrayTools can help you with the analysis of your microarray data. It was
developed by professional statisticians with extensive experience in the design
and analysis of microarray studies. Implemented as an Excel add-in, BRB-ArrayTools provides
a user friendly interface and a flexible data import function suitable for a
range of formats. The program can be used for non-commercial purposes
free-of-charge. You can learn more about the features associated with
BRB-ArrayTools by clicking on the links below.
Don't forget to complete our survey
and visit the BRB ArrayTools Message Board, your
feedback is important to us.
- Key_Features - a brief description of the core features of interest to
Analysts, including screen shots.
- FAQs - more detailed information about features for those considering
- System_Requirements - what you need to
install and run BRB-ArrayTools
- V3 Beta Tutorial-
review a V3 Beta step-by-step case study
- BRB-ArrayTools V3 Beta User's Manual -
download the User's Manual (Word format)
- Technical_Notes - common questions asked by
experienced BRB-ArrayTool Users
- Microarray_Analysis_Tips - suggestions from
experienced Statisticians supported by links to Technical Reports and
- Workshops - BRB-ArrayTools training workshops.
- Download BRB-ArrayTools
- request a license and download the program or request a CD
- Survey - click
here to complete our MicroArray Analysts survey, we welcome your feedback!
- Links - extensive list of links to sequence and
protein databases, in addition to annotation and functional analysis tools
last updated: Feb 1, 2003